Wang Qingyu was born in Xining, capital of Qinghai Province, the northern part of the Tibetan Plateau, and now lives in Beijing. Qingyu worked in the travel industry for almost 20 years and has operated her own company since 2001. She has been arranging birdwatching tours for over a decade and has travelled extensively within China. She now organizes and accompanies all our tours to the Middle Kingdom and her skillful, and at times, stunningly resourceful handling of our ground arrangements has contributed significantly to the success of these trips.
- China: Sichuan (May 2021)
- China: Snow Leopard in Qinghai (September 2021)NEW!
- China: The Southeast in Winter (January 2022)
- China: Yunnan Province (March 2022)
- China: Sichuan (May 2022)
- China: Snow Leopard in Qinghai (September 2022)
Updated: December 2017