Wang Qingyu was born in Xining, capital of Qinghai Province, the northern part of the Tibetan Plateau, and now lives in Beijing. Qingyu worked in the travel industry for almost 20 years and has operated her own company since 2001. She has been arranging birdwatching tours for over a decade and has travelled extensively within China. She now organizes and accompanies all our tours to the Middle Kingdom and her skillful, and at times, stunningly resourceful handling of our ground arrangements has contributed significantly to the success of these trips.
- China: Sichuan (May 2019)
- China: Lhasa and the Tibetan Plateau (August 2019)
- China - the North: Exploring the forests of Chinese Mongolia (October 2019)
- China: The Southeast in Winter (January 2020)
- China: Yunnan (March 2020)
- China: Sichuan (May 2020)
Updated: December 2017